Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And the EWP Award goes to...


Former President Jimmy Carter


Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy... Your opinions and politics sucked during your term, sir. What makes you think the American people give two shits what you think now? Especially since your outrageous claim that racism is at the heart of the vast disapproval of current political movements and controversy has as much backbone as a crawfish. Myself, I'd just assume toss you and your political propaganda into boiling water with taters and corn. Look buddy. I don't pretend or claim to be completely color blind, socially unbias, or even open minded to a whole lot of cultural diversity. In fact, I can be as prejudice as can anyone in some instances. Here is the problem with what you've said. Myself and a large number of my fellow Americans disapprove of so much more than President Obama's black half. Looks to me that there's an awful lot of old, all white congressmen and women causing me just as much pain. Truth is, President Obama, for me, isn't even the head on the proverbial boa constrictor that's strangling my nation. Actually, there are even a small number of President Obama's propositions that I'm all for and would back him on all the way as my president. He and the rest of the snake just gotta quit trying to turn my country inside out first....

Jimmy, your senseless finger-pointing did nothing other than distract the uninformed general public, feed the mass media monster, and fuel the fire lit under the asses of the genuinely concerned citizens of this country. You call me racist. I call you part of the problem. Now take your EWP and get the hell outta my site and ear...

2 comments:

  1. Well put sir. Take your EWP and shove it, Carter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you see Obama on Letterman last night..it was priceless...when Letterman asked him about Carters thoughts about it being racial motivated, Obama said he would like to remind people that he was black before he was elected president..it was the best hour of tv ever..

    ReplyDelete