Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pipebomb Label

The question is:

If you were to label a pipebomb with a single thought or phrase for the "victim", what would it say?

"I hope this finds you busy with your life, or at least interrupts something terribly important. I would hate to think I went to all this trouble to simply blow your mind..." - Jed

"See you in Hell bitch!"- Cameron

"If you hold this to your ear, you can hear the good part" - Laney

"Bet you can't re-gift this" - Alan

"Warning - Contents may be HOT!" - Shannon

"Shit your pants - NOW!" - Becky

"This is me being a psycho bitch" - Mandy

"Warning - Bloating may occur" - Fletcher

"Pansy ass mommas boy" - Deitra

"You should've been a better person asshole" - Dean

"Shove this up your ass sideways" - CJ

"No need to thank me. This is a great gift for us both. It will put you outta our misery" - David

"If you hurry, you can get just far nuff away to bleed out slowly, rather than just the big boom" - Nate

"Boom" - Heather

"I'm really doing you a favor here" - Chris

"Could you mail this back when you are done?" - Kirk

"The ultimate painkiller" - Robin

"Just think, somewhere there will be a waterhead that goes, 'Look at the pretty lights" - Nick

"Running will just have you die tired" - Clint

"We drew straws for who got this, remember?" - Ben

"I won't expect this back, just like the rest of my shit you have" - Kim

"Start clickin' your heels. There's no place like home" - Hanna

"There's no beer in Hell" - Brad

"Muah! Kiss your ass goodbye... Sincerely, Erica" - Erica

"Told you I'd show you crazy muthafucka" - Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment