Friday, August 14, 2009

Could you please pass me a life?

A small number of Daily Dose members are folks I've never met, talked to, and few have ever chimed in on a topic. Well today I got a seemingly odd message from a nearly year old member, one of these "referrals" if you will, telling me, "You need a life, or you should shoot yourself. Anyone with nothing better to do than write usless, meaningless texts to hundreds of people everyday has to be the most pathetic human on earth. Take me off your list."

So I sent Becca, the friend of mine that referred this muthafucka, a message asking "WTF?" She says, "Hell, we worked together back then and he thought you were funny then. I don't know him aside from that, but I have his email and his mailing address."

Ooo let the games begin. I haven't quite decided what I'm gonna mail him, but it's gonna be good. If UPS was even remotely reliable, it would be a pipe-bomb on a timer...but they're as bad as Obamanomic. So I will have to get creative. Wish it was his work address. Government job that scans your mail. Big suprise that this fucker just received a can of compressed air, 3 feet of 1" surgical tubing, Astroglide, and three hampsters! (You'll need a shower after you figure that out)

I'll keep you posted as to what I come up with, and now that I've posted this, it's gonna happen.

4 comments:

  1. ok people i have a problem.... well for the guys but girls may know something too.... why do you say you wanna be with a person soooo much then turn around and text your EX alllll night looooong? why doesnt that sound right?? cause its not!! why not just come out and tell me "i wanna get back with my ex .. sorry" dont beat around the bush please... its gonna hurt like hell either way..but sooner rather than later.. why do you gotta drag me along while your makin up your mind???? i would like to know... and i dont wanna be the breaker up'er in this situation (what if im completly wrong about everything, which is very possibly but HIGHLY unlikely). soo... any suggestions on how to approach this?? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jed - my fave resort is to sign them up for gay dating sites. did that to an ex of mine after he cheated on me. also sign him up for gay magazines. the post man will know that he's gay and maybe, if you're lucky enough, they'll tell the whole neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why get back at all? Who is more pathetic--you, the creative one, or him, the one that noe one wants to hear from, anyway? Have a laugh at his expense, and take him off your list.

    NO pipes or tubes necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say if he hates getting the texts that much, leave him on your list. Better yet... add him in your contacts another 20 times with the same number, so he gets 50+ text messages from you on a daily basis :) Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete