Thursday, August 13, 2009

EyeReckn the Home-wrecker!

Did you know that the Dose and I are home-wreckers?

I get a call at like 7:15 this mornin' from my friend Beth's home phone. Thing is, it ain't Beth. It's her new husband, which I haven't met cuz they live in bumfuk Kansas. He says, "Who the hell is this, and why is my wife getting hundreds of texts from you?" Well I spent all of 5 seconds trying to explain, stopped and said, "Here, let me call her right quick before she gets to her office this morning, and I'll have her call you back to explain our relationship." *click*

They've been married all of three months, so I'm betting that didn't sit well.

BTW: I have Beth's graces to dose this, and she has already gone nuclear on him. Beth darlin, I'm not possitive, but I don't think this is a great start for ya'll... Love ya ;-)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. this one is rich. He is already going thru her received text messages.. this cannot be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. i would be pissed if someone went thru my messages...not that i have anything to hide. its just a slap in the face to me letting me know that you dont trust me. poor thing.

    ReplyDelete