Monday, August 3, 2009

What is The Dose?

For those inquiring, fresh, untainted minds, there is no real explaination of what happens here. Back in 2007, I was bored at the office one day and decided to see if any of my friends would be interested in getting a little piece of my twisted humor or POV on weekdays. The response was huge. I think we started with about 30-40 members, minions, and it has grown and grown to the point I can no longer send it via text and email alone. Currently just over 400 followers in this here "cult" of sorts.

Things you can expect here are:
Random things I witness or do that spawn an interesting thought or laughable comment.
Topics in which minions are encouraged to comment on or tell on themselves about.
My own opinions on public affairs, politics, stupid people, random thoughts.
Rants and raves on everything under the sun, or the moon if it's dark when I think of it.

This is why we now have a blog as well. It's going to make the interaction between my minions more open and fun, I hope. So if you enjoy a good laugh, an eye opening opinion, or just like to cut up over seemingly strange or stupid subjects, this is the place for you!

Welcome to The Dose

1 comment:

  1. This is why the blog is awesome. That explanation would have arrived on my phone in 47 out-of-order texts, with #s 14 and 32 lost over the airwaves...

    ReplyDelete