Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'll make the cake, but you go ahead and eat it!

I'm in the store last night, still in my shirt and tie from work. I've got my things added up to the top dollar I can spend, tax included, and it ain't much. Flipside of this coin, the two people in front of me have two baskets of shit. Swipe of the LoneStar card, foodstamps for you outta staters, and they had $23.02 not covered. It's was the BEER! The tie I have to wear to work to make a living for me and for these two fucks cost more than the things in my basket! I couldn't help myself and commented to the checkout lady, "Hope they choke on all that food I'm paying for, while I'm drinking my knockoff slim-fast and eating my off-brand granola bar in the mornin'." Something tells me I'm paying for checker girl's food too... She didn't laugh at all. I know that she heard me, and that shit is funny in the worst of ways...

1 comment: