Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh good Lawd!

You know that long wait at the metal detector at the airport? I had coffee with the "hold-up" this mornin.

Shit you not, this fella had nuff metal stabbed thru his face that I could melt it down into an engine block! Looked like he pissed off a room fulla old women sewing, and they trounced his ass, double fisting pin-cushions!

To each there own, but I really wanna be inside the mind that wakes up and says, "I'm going for the look of an abused voodoo doll!" WOW!

3 comments:

  1. Daniel and I always say that those folks "fell face first into a tackle box". I don't "get it".... can you imagine those folks when they get to my age... lmao!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and dont forget the ones with the hole big enough to stick my finger in in their ear, i dont get that one either. i think its rather ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time i see one of those tattoes metal heads all i can think of is...damn im glad that ain't my kid..

    carrie jo sent me..im glad she did..drop by and saw howdy..
    yellowdoggrannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete