Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sport the Dose!

If you haven't heard, the t-shirts are in the works! I should have a per unit price breakdown by day's end. Those that want a shirt/shirts, I will be doing these by pre-order only. Since I'm so independently wealthy, the shirts will be sold at cost, and since you'll be sporting my name, blog, and hopefully converting thousands of people to minions, the shipping is on me. Stay tuned for bigger, better details.

Above is the back of the T-shirt. No, I won't put your name instead of MINION. Your ass belongs to me and you are all my minions, one in the same. Besides, the sex offenders of the world love when the kiddies have name tags... Really, I'm doing you a favor.
This is going to be the front logo on the T-shirts, placed top-left as a pocket patch.
Because the fate of a website is unknown, there will be no URL on the shirts. This means if someone asks you about it, since the shirt is awesome and eye-catching, you'll be in charge of pointing them in our direction.
Many thanks to the minions that have been so involved for so long that the masses want friggin' shirts! That my friends is just a great feeling. Next, a party! Then, our island!

4 comments:

  1. these two phrases will never be acceptable in a sentence

    "Jed has"
    "Alan sr's ass"

    sorry buddy, but there have to be boundaries....we talked about this in the shower, remember?>??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shirt design. I love the word Minion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's this "minion" bullshit? I ain't nobody's minion--love the design, and the posts, though...

    ReplyDelete