Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Make me wanna slap yo momma

Anyone mind if I break out my prejudice bone today and beat the hell outta the youth of America, that their momma never told them how to dress? No? Good!

First, stop stealin' pantyhose from grandma and putting it on your head. If you don't want your weave gettin' outta control, get a damn haircut!

Second, buy or steal pants that fit! If you can't, a belt, a rope, a fucking ziptie would do us all a huge favor. I didn't get up this mornin wanting to see your UNDERSHORTS! Plus then you won't have to walk like someone just dropkicked you in the knee, just to keep them above mid thigh. Pull up your pants!

Lastly, just cuz this is all I got from one ghetto fab mutha I saw while gettin' coffee, learn to tie your shoes brotha! Those fancy ass, all white K-Swiss came with laces for a reason dumbshit!

If you really want to advertize, "Hey, I'm the one in which ill opinions of my race are formed around", it would be so much more simple to just hang a sign round your ignorant ass neck! Hell, I'll even paint it and bedazzle the shit outta it for ya. Bling-Bling right?

5 comments:

  1. You completely made my day! I'll provide the bedazzler for the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's worse if the fuggers don't wear underpants....we have several here on campus we have to talk to daily....

    nasty ass fat ass shitheads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have utilized the ziptie to hold my pants up.... I only let a select few see my granny panties.. drives the masses WILD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive used my goat tyin string as a belt before because i had lost my belt... works though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You failed to mention the typical propensity of that "group" to walk around holding onto their genitalia as if it were about to jump out of their exposed underwear. Why do you have to walk around with a hand on your stuff? I have stuff, nice stuff, but it stays pretty well stationary while I am in public. An occasional discreet adjustment is all that is required.

    ReplyDelete