Friday, August 7, 2009

Gimme food for thought they say!

After my insightful look into the world of relationship woohoos and woohs yesterday, I got prolly the largest number of responses ever in our 2 year history. Most felt somehow enlightened or more entertained than usual.

My closest friend, who doesn't often chime in, says to me, "That's the kinda stuff your dose needs to get back to, like it started." I got a lot of replies like that one.

It brings to question, "What do my minions want outta their dose?" I'm not feeding y'all canned answers. No A, B, C, or Ds this time. Just tell me what you prefer.

It's always going to be random, and it's always going to be laughable, but I don't mind investing a little extra brain power to make it more than just a laugh more often than not if that's what y'all want.

No comments:

Post a Comment