Friday, August 28, 2009

One line in the water at a time please!

You know, minions share odd things and stories with me all the time. I suppose most of the time it's just cuz I'm a good vent window, or that their experience may bleed over into a dose or inspire me. Most of them I get a good laugh myself and it ends there. Today I must pass one along, with my twist of course. No names to protect the not so innocent... I can't make shit this good up, I swear.

My buddy calls me up at lunch today. Says, "Jed man, I'm in deep shit..." He goes on to tell me how he'd been womanizing as usual, but this time, two of them are in the same damn sorority at Rice University. He'd been seeing one of them for a few weeks, but she'd only have him over to the "cat house" when her roomie was out. Well my man never will learn. He's out at Armadillo Palace with woman #2 last night. This one is obviously his backup plan, cuz woman #1 texts and says her roomie went out, come over. He makes an excuse to leave the bar, "See you later" and they part ways. He goes home for a few and heads to the cat house. Texts woman #1, "I'm on my way", she replies, "Well my roomie came back, so come up and get me, and we will go out or something." This is where it all hits the fan. My boy has no idea these two are in the same sorority. He gets up to woman #1's room, and guess who the roomie is... You got it! Woman #2! Once woman #2 spots him in the doorway she says, "What you do, stalk me home?" Now woman #1 wants to know how they know eachother. My buddy BOLTS! Problem is, they both know where he lives, and he owns the house... Not like he can pack and move... So he sleeps in his truck somewhere last night. Goes home this mornin' and his front door, mailbox, and the word "SLUT" written real big across the garage door all painted in hot fackin' pink! Serves him bout right, but this isn't in the ghetto. Oh no, he lives in Deer Park, aka high society Houston... Love you bud, but you sir are dumber than a box of rocks...

2 comments:

  1. every female mimion is laughing her ass off right about now..ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm that would make it quite easy to find in deer park. good times. HILARIOUS! kudos to the sorority dingdongs :)

    ReplyDelete